A few years back there was this linky that I used to love. Hosted by a blogger I hugely admire and have worked with many times over the years. It was proper old school to see that Kate has bought listography out of retirement and I had to join in! This Listography asks us to share five of your favourite posts that you have written. It gives bloggers the opportunity to delve back into the old posts and resurrect some love for them. So here goes: Listography is Back with 5 Favourite Posts
LISTOGRAPHY – 5 FAVOURITE POSTS
- I thought I’d go all retro myself and find one of my old Listography posts from way in in 2012. This post asked us to Post five photo’s that summed up our week. Look at my baby Erin then! Look at how small I put my photos! Blogging has moved on. I think I have had a few blog headers since then too!
- This post I wrote a year ago this week and it is still relevant. Unfortunately Equal Pay Day isn’t changing soon enough. I like writing these posts as it combines my love of sociology with my love of blogging. Creating a place or space on the internet to write about what matters is such a gift. I try to blog for good whenever I can. Sometimes it is easy to lose focus and forget what matters to you.
- This was another list post and I had totally forgotten I had written it. I do have 91 pages of blog posts dating back since 2009! This post on Five things I want my children to know about me still stands. I am pleased to see that the message has stuck though as Chloe worked her socks off for her GCSE’s and look at how that turned out!
- I loved writing this post just last week. It is such an achievement for me to be able to say that I have written a book called Blogging Your Way To Riches ! It is a long held dream and one I wish I could go back and tell my old English teacher. So was an amazing teacher and had such faith me, I only hope I inspired a few students like she inspired me.
- This post just makes me laugh in a OMG type of way but I know how many other DDh parents it has helped when they have faced similar! Baling out poop