Valentines Day is just over a month away and it is time to start planning how you can show the man in your life that he is appreciated and loved for all that he does. I have recently written about CHEAP INEXPENSIVE VALENTINE DAY GIFTS AND WAYS TO CELEBRATE but know I am turning my attention to Gifts for Him this Valentines Day
While Valentine’s Day is celebrated in most countries, different cultures have developed their own traditions for this festival. In some parts of the world Valentine’s Day is observed as a day for expressing love between family members and friends, rather than that of romantic couples. Some traditions include leaving lollies and gifts for children and others include acts of appreciation between friends. We always buy the children a little Thorntons chocolate lolly that I leave with their breakfast. I never admit its from us!
Valentine’s Day is most commonly associated with romantic love, with millions of Valentine’s Day cards being exchanged each year. Gifts of flowers or a single red rose are sent with romantic messages to loved ones and couples spend special time together. Valentine’s Day gift hampers are also a popular gift and typically include flowers, champagne and chocolates.
Ideas of Valentine Gifts for Him
- Chocolate is always for the win and a medium tower contains six chocolate blocks combining sensational sweet treats such as silky Salted Pistachio, golden Honeycomb and fiery Chilli Dark alongside milk, dark and white chocolate delights, each of the six chocolate floors has a different flavour to enjoy.
- A trip to the cinema to watch the lastest action film is a treat for many men and another way to celebrate Valentines Day.
- How about cooking him his favourite meal – it doesn’t have to always be about going out. My husband prefers a home cooked meal than eating out as he is so impatient when waiting in a restaurant!
- Consider something more active if your partner is an action type of person. Do something fun together from Ten pin bowling to Go Karting. I would love to surprise mine with a zip wire and get the adrenalin running.
- For many it is about spending time together that is important. We often live fast paced lives and dash from thing to thing. Just planning in some time to hang out together is really important and have some fun together. So combine diaries and vow to spend some time together this Valentines Day.