Many of us have been there when those feelings of sickness, diarrhoea and dehydration threaten to ruin our day. One of my most popular blog posts is the rather gruesome post describing how Erin had a blow out in her spica. That was pretty awful as far as memories go and unfortunately for her it resulted in another trip to theatre. For most of us the consequences of a sickness is not quite so drastic but nevertheless it can ruin a day. Dehydration is also a problem that many of us will face in hot weather or through sport. My own ‘thirstaidmoment’ was on arriving on holiday in Greece several years ago. I obviously got dehydrated and felt really unwell. It was really badly timed as it we were there for my brother in laws wedding. However there are steps that can be taken to quickly address dehydration such as taking Dioralyte which is clinically proven to treat dehydration faster and more effectively than plain water, fruit juice or fizzy drinks. Dioralyte contains essential electrolytes (mineral salts) and works by replacing fluids and body salts lost as a result of acute diarrhoea.
Dioralyte comes in three different flavours:
The Dioralyte sachets are suitable from 2 years although do check with a GP if the child is under two. It is one of those products that should be in every parent’s medicine cupboard, alongside the products we routinely buy for when our children are poorly. We all want our children to bounce back quickly and using this is a way to encourage that.
I have partnered with Dioralyte to giveaway an unforgettable day worth over £500. This is the biggest competition Emma and 3 has given away to date and one of my readers will win a one night spa break at Champney’s Health Spa for two people. The Spa getaway is for you and a friend at your choice of Champneys resort. You will be able to choose from four beautiful venues where you will enjoy an overnight stay with all your meals included, a choice of two treatments, complimentary use of the facilities and access to up to 20 classes a day. You will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
How idyllic does that sound! To enter simply follow the rafflecopter options before the closing date of November 8th 2015,
Dioralyte is priced at £3.86 for six sachets and is available from pharmacies and supermarkets nationwide. Always read the label
The prize will be a one night spa break at Champney’s Health Spa for two people which is to have a perceived value
Competition terms and conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of
entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the
judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of
these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted as a comment on the blog post or via the bloggers given email address. Entrants should
include their own name and relevant contact information i.e. email address.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
6. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Sanofi to feature any or all of the submitted story
in consumer and trade press and Sanofi company publications, on their websites and/or in any promotional material
connected to this competition.
7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost
entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or
8. The winning entry will be chosen by Pegasus. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the
9. Offensive or entries deemed by the competition organisers to be inappropriate will not be accepted.
10. The winning entry will win an experience with a perceived value of £500.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
12. The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible due to reasons beyond
the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion
and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
15. The blogger must declare the following:
• This competition prize is provided by Dioralyte as part of their Thirst-Aid campaign
• Dioralyte has not influenced the content of this piece
• To find out more about Dioralyte, Dioralyte Relief and Oralyte products visit www.dioralyte.co.uk
• Always read the label (to be included if referencing product information)
Disclosure: This post and competition is in association with Dioralyte.