Easter will soon be with us and therefore, now is the time to start your Easy Easter Crafts to Make at Home. Whether you are looking for sweet treats, wall decor or place card holders we have it covered in this mighty roundup. Each post has the full tutorial and promises to keep you and your little ones busy and creative right up until Easter arrives.
These 20 Easy Easter Crafts will be sure to add a homemade touch to your home and to gifts for the family. I am continuing with my weekly craft activity and would love to know how you have managed with the springtime crafts including the paper daffodil.
Erin loves crafting and will be making a start on these activities this weekend. It is a great way to develop skills and give children the opportunity to get creative.
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars from thedecoratedcookie.com
- DIY Printable Easter Bunny Boxes from makeandtell.com
- DIY Modern Bunny Wall Decor from makeanddocrew.com
- PB Inspired Easter Bunny Napkin Rings DIY from brendid.com
- Bunny Wreath Tutorial from sprinklesomefun.com
- Make An Easter Bunny Terrarium from pastelsandmacarons.com
- Easter Bunny Eggs from littleredwindow.com
- DIY Origami Easter Bunny Baskets from gatheringbeauty.com
- Roly Poly Fabric Easter Bunnies from flamingotoes.com
- Upcycled Thrift Store Easter Bunny Décor from diyinspired.com
- Faux Boxwood Bunny Wreath For Easter from thegirlcreative.com
- DIY Stuffed Bunnies from livelaughrowe.com
- Burlap Bunny Easter Art from ourcraftymom.com
- Easter Bunny Treat Jars from happinessishomemade.net
- Easter Bunny Silhouette DIY Home Decor from aboutamom.com
- DIY Clay Bunny Planters from weregoingtomakeit.com
- Easter Bunny Mini Vases From Eggshells from we-are-scout.com
- DIY Wire Bunny Place Card Holder from drawntodiy.com
- Concrete And Copper Easter Bunnies from look-what-i-made.com
- Bunny Shaped Moss Wreath from dreamalittlebigger.com
Do let me know which of these crafts you have success with and I’d love to see your pictures so do tag us or leave in the comments.