Do you ever get stuck looking for the perfect present for someone special? I do. When I am looking for a special occasion present I want it to stand out and not be run of the mill. These are the times you need to pull out the stops and do something different. Here is my Bucket List for Growing Old Disgracefully.
Last year I turned 40 and I was pretty spoilt by a few people and it did not go unnoticed. My husband surprised me with a trip to Middlesbrough. Whilst that might not be everyone’s idea of a romantic getaway it was where we met and where we were at University for three years. Therefore it was great to revisit where we spent so many
drunken, happy years. I also had a fabulous weekend in London with afternoon tea at The Ritz from my best friend. It was so lovely and I now need to be very creative when getting her present later this summer!
Bucket List for Growing Old Disgracefully
- In my world no celebration is quite a celebration unless there is champagne involved. I do think everything is better after a glass or two of fizzy. At Gifts Online 4U, there is a large selection of champagne related gift ideas including personalised champagne and personalised champagne gifts, engraved champagne. Now who could say no to that?
- Maybe you are more adventurous and will be looking for an experience. It could be an adrenalin rush you want and for that you could look at something crazy like jumping out of a plane. On my bucket list is a air balloon trip. I would love to see my home town from the bucket of a balloon. Maybe I should do it with Chloe for her 18th.
- If you prefer to keep your feet on the ground consider a masterclass. My parents recently did a Gin tasting and making masterclass. It sounded fantastic and my dad started educating me on gin!
- Through blogging I have had a go at a few masterclasses which were fun, Burlesque dancing being one of them! Trying new things is invigorating and is always fun.
- Travel more, I have so many places I want to visit but I haven’t actually done anything about ticking them off. My future plans definitely involve more travel. I want to experience different cultures and see the sites in the world. I don’t want to look back and wish I had travelled more.
Birthdays matter and I like to make each one count and one way to do that is to have a bucket list and tick off your life goals. I like having goals each year whether they are work goals or personal goals. They keep be motivated and make sure that I make the most of every year.