The balloons have been up and the party was a total hit. We entertained a huge amount of people in our home for Chloe’s birthday party. Chloe wanted a house party with family and friends coming and going throughout the day. It worked out beautifully. Chloe received some wonderful presents and I wanted to share some of the ideas we loved as gift ideas for 18th birthday girl.
Many of Chloe’s presents were alcoholic and make up related as you might expect on an 18th birthday celebration. However, there were also plenty of quirky and personalised gifts for an 18-year-old which we want to share. It can be difficult to think of ideas as many teenagers already have so much.
Back in the day an 18th birthday present might have included the key to the door or something crystal to keep. However times have changed and today’s teens often have higher expectations. We had already bought a car for Chloe’s 17th so it was hard to top that!
- My cousin and his wife made a wonderful hangover kit for Chloe. It was brilliant and included plasters for her dancing feet, chocolate, and Lucozade for the next day. Tea as a cuppa makes everything ok. Mints for the morning after breath – we loved this gift and I would definitely make one for someone as a gift.
- We had a personalised print made for Chloe to mark her loves and hobbies at this age. Find Me a Gift has a personalised loves print that starts from £14.99. You choose the words that represent the person, so of course, we went for PJ’s, Sleep, driving, hockey and few more keywords. The finished poster is fab and I popped it into a frame for her.
- Gift Pup has personalised mugs and having a mug with your name on is a good plan for university kitchens as no one can say it is there with your name blazoned across it! I also liked the empowering message which you will know that I am a huge fan of.
- Jewelry is also a lovely gift and we gave Chloe the sphere of life daisy necklace. The necklace is a unique sphere shape of the pendant could represent unending love. I wanted to give Chloe something to keep. Chloe also had a stunning Pandora necklace, some new charms, and a ring. What a lucky girl huh!!
- Pampering gifts are also well received. Chloe loves face masks and beauty treats. 7th Heaven sent Chloe the complete pamper pack to get party ready. She said that the treats including the facemask left her skin feeling amazing.
- Chloe is having a post A Level holiday and because she is packing in her job to revise Lee and we are paying for this holiday as her main present. The holiday has since been booked – god help Malia!
- Spa vouchers were given by her godmother and this will again be a lovely treat for half term with her friend.
- One thing that Chloe did want was these big balloons with the number 1 8 they are of course needed for those Instagram shots to tell the world that you have hit adulthood!
Do you have any other ideas to add for great gift ideas for 18th birthday girl?